Summer is here and we can’t think of a better way for you to greet the heat than by visiting us in Austin, TX! It’s going to be hot and Austin is built for summertime fun: you can take a dip in Barton Springs, catch an outdoor movie by Alamo Drafthouse, check out the largest urban bat colony in North America from atop a stand-up paddle board, eat adventurously and exclusively from food trucks, and so much more. And hey, since you are already here, you might as well catch one of our popular upcoming seminars:
- ED’s, Medical Directors, and Clinic Managers will be joining us for Beyond Spay/Neuter: Why You Need a Healthy Pet Clinic & How to Build It on June 26-27 to learn how to take their clinics to the next level by providing community veterinary medicine!
- Aspiring and new managers alike can catch Next Generation Leadership: Skills for Emerging Leaders on August 21-22 for two fun days devoted to developing and practicing their communication and leadership skills.
- Veterinarian to Leader: Skills for Medical Directors is on August 28-29 and will provide attendees with a set of tools designed to help overcome the specific leadership challenges experienced by veterinarians.
If you’re ready to register and head to Austin for a summer-time seminar (or should we say vacation?) email email@example.com today!
Here’s a quick look at what is happening in the next 60 days:
- Beyond Spay/Neuter: Why You Need a Healthy Pet Clinic & How to Build It on June 26-27 in Austin, TX
- ASPCA Cornell Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Conference on July 28-30 in Ithaca, NY
You can view the full seminar schedule here.