Who We Need
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring Emancipet Philadelphia Branch’s spay/neuter and healthy pet services operate safely and efficiently, while providing transformative customer service to all clients and their pets. The Branch Manager oversees daily operations, and supervises and supports a staff of veterinary technicians and customer service specialists ensuring they have the training, materials, and other resources they need to perform their roles effectively, in accordance with our high medical standards and SOPs, and with a high level of engagement. Compassionate service is a top priority and the Branch Manager has an important role in ensuring all interactions reflect this core value. Our ideal Branch Manager has a deep, personal passion for our mission, is a “people person” and a critical thinker who loves collaborating and solving tough problems. Candidates should have experience working as a veterinary technician and a minimum of three years supervising large teams in any professional field. Experience working as a technician in a full-service, emergency, or specialty veterinary practice is desirable.
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be our ideal Branch Manager if you meet the description above, and if:
- You love the art and science of managing people – nothing makes you happier than seeing someone you manage exceed your expectations (and their own)!
- You have an eye for detail and you’ve been accused of being obsessed with quality more than once in your life.
- The circus ran away to join you – the people around you are compelled to follow your ideas and vision.
- You once won the World Series of Poker with a deck of UNO cards – you are the ultimate optimist and believe any challenge has a solution.
- Your feet don’t get blisters, but your shoes do – you have never-ending energy and a compulsion to cross things off your to-do list.
- You once went to a psychic… to warn them – you anticipate problems before they happen and fix them.
- You have inside jokes with people you have never met – you connect quickly with clients, staff, and Emancipet supporters.
Does this also sound like you?
- Secondary education required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a veterinary clinic – high volume spay/neuter clinic preferred
- Personnel management and support skills– experience in servant-leadership
- Commitment to excellence, individual personal and professional development, and the personal and professional development of colleagues and direct reports
- Excellent communication skills; Spanish speaking preferred
Send a resume and a one-page cover letter to Andrea Rodgers explaining why you want to be branch manager as well as the leadership qualities you would bring to the position by 10/31/18.