Who We Need
Our Resource Center Specialists work in a (fun!) call center answering calls, emails and chats for all our clinics and communities – responding to a variety of questions, booking appointments, ensuring our pets receive care, and serving as a general resource for people to help their pets! We are looking for compassionate, bilingual (English/Spanish) individuals that share in our belief and who are moved by serving underserved people and their pets. We will provide training for the right candidate – no previous experience required!
Is It You?
You may be our ideal Resource Center Specialist if you meet the description above, and if:
- You’re so friendly that you’ve never met a stranger; you make new friends everywhere you go!
- You want your career to be more than a paycheck; you want to make a difference for people and their pets!
- You are a great communicator who can give directions to places you’ve never visited.
- You enjoy a fast-pace and thinking on your feet (even when sitting down).
- You are so detailed-oriented that your spice rack is alphabetized.
We will be holding another information session in the upcoming months. Stay tuned!