Our speakers are senior staff leaders who are deep subject matter experts and engaging, thought-provoking, and entertaining public speakers. These speakers add value to animal welfare conferences and events, as well as conferences focused on non-profit management and social innovation. We have presented at HSUS Animal Care Expo, Texas Unites for Animals, New England Federation of Humane Societies Conference, HSUS Taking Action for Animals Conference, the PetSmart Charities National Spay/Neuter Conference, the New Mexico Humane Conference, the Mission Capital Conference, and more!
Staff Available for Speaking Engagements:
- Amy Mills, CEO
- BJ Rogers, Chief Communications Officer
- Myles Chadwick, VP Clinic Operations
- Dr. Holly Putnam, Chief Medical Officer
Speaking topics include:
- Customer Service
- Social Change
- Leadership and Management Tools
- Building Healthy Organizational Culture
- Influencing Local Public Policy
- Serving the Underserved
- Effective Outreach Strategies
- Creating a Culture of Philanthropy
For pricing and more information, send us an email!